Creating better printing experiences
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 driver
To install a printer, you require a printer driver. The predominant function of a printer driver is to communicate with the computer to execute print requests. While it acts as a mediator between the two devices, it also helps the computer understand the printer’s technical specifications and respond accordingly. The driver possesses the capability to convert the print job data into an understandable printer language. Each printer driver is unique and corresponds to a particular operating system installed on the computer. In order to complete the wireless setup on the printer, you have to download and install the HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 driver.
SETUP THE WIRELESS NETWORK
• First, start with the wireless setup touching the ‘Wireless’ icon
• Go to the ‘Wireless Menu’ then under ‘Wireless Settings’ go to the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’
• A list of wireless network names are displayed from where you can choose yours
• Now, it is time to install the driver to setup the network connection
INSTALLING THE DRIVER USING THE WEBSITE
You can always reach out to HP’s support website to download the full-feature driver for your product. If you are going to use the website, then you first have to identify your printer model number.
• Once you click on the ‘Submit’ icon, it will select the default operating system and the driver against it will be displayed
• If the operating system needs to be changed, then click on ‘Change’ and update the operating system
• Depending upon the option displayed, click on ‘Download’
• Then go to the relevant ‘Downloads’ folder on your computer to run the file and start the driver installation process
• At the same time, once you start executing the file, you just have to follow any instructions that are displayed on the screen to complete the procedure
DRIVER INSTALLATION THROUGH THE CD
There is also another method of installing the HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 driver. You can use the CD that comes with the printer and the CD Wizard to install the printer driver
• If you decide to use the CD, then after setting up the hardware, power the printer on
• At some point in time, you will get instructions to connect the printer to the computer with the help of the USB cable
• Load the CD into the computer’s CD drive and press ‘Autoplay’ (if the option appears)
• You can also open the media to directly ‘Run’ the file
• Note: Choose ‘Autorun.exe’ if you wish to manually run the file otherwise simply click on ‘Run’ when you see the option
• Agree to review all the policy documents as part of the installation process
• Then click on ‘Next’ and begin installing the HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 driver
• The files will be copied and transferred to the computer from the CD
• Select the appropriate menu choices when they appear
USB CABLE CONNECTION
• Finally, you will receive a prompt to connect either through a ‘Wireless Network’, ‘Ethernet / Wired Network’ or ‘USB cable’
• If you choose ‘USB Cable’ then you can now connect the printer to the computer with the cable
• Once the computer has found the printer through the connection, you can proceed to click ‘Next’ to complete the installation
• Click on ‘Finish’ at a message that states that the software has been installed successfully
1. Get the HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 driver for your printer for a seamless printing experience. Set up your wireless connection first and then download the full feature driver from the manufacturer’s website.
2. There are many ways to download and install the HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 driver. You can either go to HP’s website or use the CD to install the driver. Get your printer model number first if you are going to download the driver from the support site.
3. You can also install the HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 driver through the CD that accompanies your printer. Insert it into the computer’s drive and follow whatever you see on the screen.
1. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 driver installation is a very important process. It is only through the driver that the computer and printer can communicate smoothly to derive the appropriate outputs.
2. For fast printing speeds and low cost per page install the HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 driver especially if you have heavy duty printing needs. The printer comes with a whopping 500-sheet paper capacity.